Stalks on Left with Compost & Tea
Roots on Left with Compost & Tea
C:N Ratios are set at 25-40:1
The organic based material is laid out in windrows, aerated, moisture added, brought up to temperature, and healthy bacteria is created. We continue to aerate the windrows, maintaining moisture content and temperature while the bacteria breaks down the material. The material is decomposed until near ambient temperature. Then it is screened, delivered to the field, and spread in the field.
* Increases Soil Aggregates, reducing soil compaction.
* Enhances moisture holding capacity of light soils by reducing water loss and nutrient leaching.
* Increases moisture infiltration and permeability of heavy soils by improving drainage and reducing erosion and runoff.
* Creates a better plant root environment by improving soil structure, porosity and bulk density.
* Improves cation exchange capacity of soils by improving their ability to hold nutrients for plant use.
* Delivers significant quantities of organic matter.
* Balances and stabilizes soil PH
* Increases overall profit
Copyright © Bio-Ag Solutions, LLC